Are you having a bad day? Self-care is the way to go
Are you having a bad day? Need something to do on this bad day of yours. Well, here are some self-care ideas that can help you out.
I know there are so many thing's you can do that can help you out of your bad day, but these are some things I like to do to get things off my mind and focus on being positive.
1. Go to the gym and release all that steam and focus on the good and the benefits of the gym.
2. Put on your headphones/earphones on and listen to your favorite artists and jam it up! Sing out loud!
3. Bake something! Treat yourself to a treat that you can make yourself. I do love homemade desserts
4. Binge-watch your favorite television show or movie series. I do enjoy watching my Golden Girls
5. Unplug yourself. Most times it's because of social media, which brings us down from bad news or just bad people. Stay away from social media. Unplug yourself for an hour or two.
6. Read a book, a magazine or a good article on the internet
7. This may be an odd one, but its good for you. Drink the recommended amount of water. Cutaway from soda or high sugar drinks
8. Go to a local pet shelter and give some compassion and love to those little ones
9. Take a drive. Turn off the A/C, roll down your windows and put those shades on and turn up the music and just drive away
10. Go to your best friends house and chit-chat.
Live your best life and always stay positive.